Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rain, Rain, and More Rain.

What an awful, dreary day. It's so gloomy and depressing... not to mention all this rain. Why can't it just be sunny for once??? Not to mention how unbelievably creepy the city looks, disappearing into the fog. I am seriously not looking forward to a three-hour class. A three hour BUSINESS class. With a quiz... that I didn't study for. Whoops.

Can I just say that it is seriously not my fault? I still haven't been sleeping, and with so much else to do, I feel like I'm barely functioning. I have like, no short term memory whatsoever.... legit, everytime I have something pressing to take care of, whoops! There it goes, until the next time I suddenly think of it. Sigh. I feel like that guy from Memento. Maybe I should start writing little notes about everything :P

Signing off now, gotta get to class.

~Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment