Monday, September 26, 2011

Sitting in Class

I didn't get much sleep last night, so I'm SUPER glad I only have one short class today. I've got a full load of homework and projects anyway that I HAVE to do this week- Two media reports, a take-home quiz, an English paper to finish and a new one to start, 4 inspiration drawings and the fashion sketches they inspire, and I want to at least start my flat sketches. Oh, and whatever I have overdue for my class right now- I missed last class.

To be completely honest, I haven't felt at all with it the last few weeks. It's been really hard to sleep- I guess all the noise and light is affecting me more than I thought it would. In addition, I keep having messed up dreams- mostly centered around Minecraft. Yup, I'm kinda a dork.  I'll chalk it up to stress and overwork- and okay, maybe a bit too much partying :P

Well, I collapsed in bed last night, so tired I wasn't sure I was actually going to survive the night. There was definitely a part of my mind- a small part, but a part nonetheless- that was convinced my heart might actually give out before morning. Thankfully, I'm here today, and actually feel better than I have in days.

It wasn't really a good night, though. More weird Minecraft dreams, and I woke up to a super bright light on the balcony around 3 in the morning. I freaked out, thinking someone was trying to break in. Nope! Just my roommate working on a video project. Lol I'm paranoid or something.

Let's hope tonight is better! Gonna dose up on that Melatonin

~Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment