Saturday, November 12, 2011

Finally, a New Post

The last week or so has been pretty stressful. But, finally, midterms are over and I can relax.

I'm posting the video of the package I got today. It has some major issues- the picture skips in and out, but it's fairly understandable. I still don't know who sent it to me.

Sleep the last few days has been impossible. It's almost like I'm hallucinating at night. I'll close my eyes for what seems like 20 minutes, and I'll check my phone and it's been, at most, 3. I wake up every hour or so, convinced I haven't slept. Only in the morning do I realize that actually, I have. It's a nightmare. When I do sleep, I have bizarre unsettling dreams.

I gotta go now, my roommate left her pencil case here and I'm gonna bring it to her for her class. I'll try to squeeze in other update later, but I have so much schoolwork left to do.

Ciao

~Clover

PS: Video link- The Package

EDIT: Video

No comments:

Post a Comment