Sunday, November 6, 2011

Update # 2

Another sleepless night. Or, mostly sleepless. I did wake up in the morning, so I know I slept at some point. And then I went back to sleep for a bit.

I'm scared. Someone is watching me, following me. They know where I live. I've received weird mail and packages.

Oh god, I feel so paranoid. I'm constantly checking behind me to see if anyone is following. I make eye contact with people and think they're specifically staring at me.

This was supposed to be about college stuff and fashion! What the hell happened to this blog? Or m twitter and youtube account for that matter??!

I want to talk to a counselor, but I know they'll think I'm insane. This feels like my only outlet.

Please, give me some answers.

~Clover

EDIT: Video Post

No comments:

Post a Comment