Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Ugh. I PROMISED myself I wouldn't let this happen. I didn't want to start ANOTHER blog and let it go without  warning. So I won't.

I have excuses for my absence, I swear. First of all, I have school (Duh) and have had sooo much work to do... but more than that, I've been incredibly sick. I know that shouldn't be an excuse- I can just update while I'm home in bed, right? Nope. I'm only sick when I'm AT home. Even now that I'm feeling somewhat better  (I assume because my stress has gone down) I still feel crappy when I get home. It's like... like I can't get enough air. Plus I'm nauseous a lot, but I've always had a sensitive stomach.

It's so strange. All it takes is a quick walk around the block to feel better, but as soon as I get back to my apartment, I feel dead again. Anyway, the reason I'm saying this is because I haven't felt like doing anything... I've been doing all my homework in the computer lab, but I like to work on my blog when I'm at home, so I can get up and walk away without the possibility of losing my computer.

But anyway, for now, with less stress, I should be able to keep up on it regularly... at least until the next round of projects.

Until next time!

~Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment