Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Schedule

So, to keep myself from losing track of my blog here, I'm going to try sticking with a fairly regular schedule of posts. So here's the line-up:

Sundays: A preview for the week ahead. I'l try to keep this interesting and not just about school stuff, although it's been most of what's on my mind.

Tuesday/Wednesday: I'll post a mid-week update on one of these days. It'll  probably just be a few lines long, just to jot down what I've been doing.

Saturday: Weekend update. Pretty self-explanatory, I'll let you know how things are looking for the weekend as a whole! :)

Bonus: Fashion Fridays- every couple Fridays I'll post about something fab from the world of fashion, a designer, a new line, etc. This will be kinda random from one week to the next

See you soon.

~Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment