Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Update

So I didn't update on Saturday like I said I would. Whoops.

Saturday update: did lots of stuff this week.Whoo. Roommate's Birthday @Cheesecake factory. Delicious!

Monday:

So, I have about 50 million projects due this week. SUPER FUN TIMES. First off, the thing I'm working on now (literally) is another Fashion Design project... Relatively easy, but it's artistic and requires a lot of exacto-knife-ing and gluing, something I'm not really an expert on.

Second, I have a midterm paper due tomorrow for English. I whipped out the draft in about an hour, and my teacher loved it, so I guess I'll be okay. I just have a few edits to make, which I can do in the library between classes. I DO have a three-hour gap in there, after all. Thank GOD.

Third, I have a Fashion Business media report due on Wednesday. This is par for the course, we have one due every week... and I usually do mine right before class anyway.

Fourth, I have to come up with and submit an idea for a project for my History final. the class is about the ancient world, I figured I'd do something about ancient Judaism, since that's a pretty accessible topic for me... Still, it's a big project to contemplate, and I'm not looking forward to crunch time on actually completing it.

And last, I have a myriad of catching up to do in Management, cause I am SO behind in that class. not only do I have to complete a questionnaire about a company, I then have to research and discuss that company at great length... and I have no idea when that project is due. Ugh. Im thinking about dropping that class...

In OTHER, much happier news, I am GOING HOME FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!! A certain awesome boyfriend bought me a ticket home, and I can't freaking WAIT to see him :) I also can't wait to get out of the city; as much as I love it, it's loud and unsettling, and I'll always prefer the suburbs. So this'll be a really nice, relaxing end to a stressful midterms week :D

Ciao for now!
~Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment